Thursday, November 16

Imagine That! Digistamps Fancy Folds Blog Hop

Welcome to the IMAGINE THAT! DIGISTAMPS Fancy Folds Blog Hop!!
We hope you will be inspired to try some of these card folds, treat boxes or other 3D projects which is perfect timing with Christmas right around the corner!

I've created a cute gift bag using my FAVORITE Imagine That! Digistamps set,

I've used Gingerbread Gift Bag from Creations by AR, but unfortunately I went to visit her store and she is no longer selling her templates :(

I used the gingerbread girl and boy, the trees from the above set.

I used the gingham paper from this set to make the wreaths.




Here is a full list of the hop....



Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

13 comments:

Kristine said...

YUMMY... gets me in the mood for Gingerbread cookies - Love that smell in the house. :) And now here's the perfect li'l treat box to put them in!! Super Deanne :)

monique said...

cute

Lisa Lynn said...

Deanne, that is so adorable. A great project for the holiday.

Doris Klein said...

This is so cute and wonderful Deanne! Very nice done..

Your GD-Teamie ;-)
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#11 – The first Christmas preparations)
*DT* Die Sketchtanten
*DT* Die Traumfabrik
*GDT* ITD’s Creative Playground

Susan Renshaw said...

What a super gift bag!! Love your design!

Donna said...

What an adorable bag. I'm sure this one will get used over and over again. Perfect for gift giving at Christmas. Thanks for sharing!

Chrissy said...

So gorgeous and clever Deanne..cute.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Loose Stitches said...

Oh what a fabulous gift bag Deanne, love how you added the adorable images!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Edwina said...

Very cute! Love your gift box. Edwina brown

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Cute card!!! :)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Cool gift bag Deanne! That is one of my favourite sets as well.

I hope you are enjoying/have enjoyed your trip!

☺ Lisa D.
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles – My Personal Blog!
Owner & Co-coordinator for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
Owner of the Path of Positivity Challenge!

Mieke Duckers said...

a very cute gingerbread house!! BeautifulLL

Designs by Hazel said...

Super idea for a festive gift bag Deanne love it.xxx

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021