Sunday, July 2

Dino-Love!

Dino-Love Never Goes Extinct

Sentiment by Create With TLC

Challenges:
~Crafty Animals-anything goes with animals
~2 Crafty Critters-anything goes with animals
~Words 2 Craft By-"Keep love in your heart."
~Artistic Inspirations-anything goes
~Craftyhazelnut Patterned Paper-anything goes with pattern paper
~Crafting From the Heart-anything goes
~Crafty Gals Corner-anything goes
~Inspiration Destination-anything goes
~Brown Sugar-anything goes
~Crafting With Friends-anything goes

Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

5 comments:

Sybrina K said...

Hi, Deanne! Hope you're enjoying a wonderful 4th holiday weekend! And, I have to say how much I love this adorable cardI I make cards for our local children's hospital and would love to get my hands on that paper. Thanks so much for joining us for a second time this month at Words 2 Craft By. :)

Lisa Lynn said...

Deanne, that is a great sentiment and love the Basic Grey paper with that.

Patricia Alvarez said...

So pretty!!! I love the design and papers!!! Thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Hugs, Patricia

Catie Cuddles said...

So cool. I know some dino fans who would love this. Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge last month. Hope to see you again soon. Sorry I am a little late with my comments.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x (DT)
:)

Crafty Pearly said...

Love this. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021