Tuesday, March 29

Spring Is In the Air!!

The new challenge is posted at LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge blog. It's {always anything goes}. I've used Walking the Dog on my card.

Spring Is In the Air

The sentiment is from Create with TLC.

Challenges:
~Paper Girls-paper girls (I paper-pieced the girl)
~Melonheadz-flowers
~Dream Valley-girlie
~Crafty Boots-Spring
~Di's Digi Designs-for the girls
~Crafty  Sentiments-anything goes
~Love To Scrap-anything goes
~Crafting From the Heart-anything goes
~Craft Your Passion-anything goes
~Artistic Inspirations-anything goes
Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Great card Deanne, your paper piecing looks amazing and I love the glittery rosette. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Catie Cuddles said...

Love the paper pieced girl. So sweet
Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
Happy crafting! Catherine ( DT ) x

Vannessa said...

Sweet card and I love the spring colours you used. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Di's Digi Designs. Hope to see you again.

Hugs, Vannessa
Di's Digi Designs DT

Patricia Alvarez said...

Great card! I love the layout and the paper piecing. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

TRACEY MO said...

What a pretty girl, lovely spring colours.

Thanks for joining us at dream valley girlie challenge

Tracey dt

Wendy said...

Gorgeous girlie card.....Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi designs challenge.
Wendy xx

Julie Schinkel said...

Lovely card and super cute image! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog :)

Mrs Beez said...

Gorgeous combination of images, colours and embellishments. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021