Sunday, May 18

Handsome Dude!

The 7th challenge this week at A SONG IN YOUR HE{ART} is...

The sponsor is Eureka Stamps and I've used one of their cute digis on my card called Shy Boy.

You Are So Handsome, Kind, Sweet and Wonderful


 Challenges:
~Papertake Weekly-anything goes
~Shopping Our Stash-inspired by a song
~Creative Moments-anything goes
~Penny's Paper-Crafty-anything goes
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Crafty Girls-anything goes
~Wags N Whiskers-boy
~Addicted To Stamps-inspired by a song

I made this card for my hubby 'cause he's all this and more!!!


(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

6 comments:

Flo said...

A lovely card for your husband! Thank you very much for sharing this with us at Addicted to stamp, good luck! Hugs, Flo.

Donna said...

Great card Deanne! And a handsome pic of hubby to boot! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the "sing it to me" challenge!!

Unknown said...

Great masculine card, love the image. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Creative Moments.

Leslie Hanna said...

I kinda want his outfit now. :) Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Unknown said...

I love this sentiment. We do have to butter them up sometimes don't we. Great card, thanks for sharing it at Penny's this week.
Cheers Nicole DT

Crafting Vicky said...

what a great card! Totally adore the colors you have used for this. The sentiment is super fun as well.

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Wags ‘n whiskers. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021