Sunday, January 5

Snow Snow Everywhere!

The challenge this month at CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR 'ROUND is {anything goes}. The sponsor is Beccy's Place. Here my card using a digi from Beccy.

We Love Snow!


 Challenges:
 ~Beccy's Place-use a Beccy's digi
~Paper Shelter-anything goes
~Crafting From the Heart-anything goes
~Scrap Creations-something new (paper, alphabet stickers, LOVE diecut)
~LEJ Designs-anything goes
~OLLCB-winter
~Digi Choosday-anything goes
~Just Inspirational-anything goes
~Try Stampin' on Tuesday-sparkle
~613 Avenue Create-colors, sights and sounds of winter
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

6 comments:

Sheila H said...

Your snowman family is darling. I love their hats and scarves. Your DP and sentiment colors really pop. Thanks for sharing with 613 Avenue Create.

Beccy said...

Great card Deanne, I love the mixture of patterned papers you used, the colours are fabulous. I also love the way you did your sentiment... I must remember to dig out some of the little letters I have too.
Cheers,
Beccy

Jackie Scott said...

What a delightful card! Love those snowmen and the wonderful colours of the DP you chose!

Karen said...

Cute card...love all those snowmen...so many! Love the colors and sparkle. Thanks for joining us this week at TSOT - Karen, DT

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Wow! Look at all of those snowmen! So cute, and your colors really pop! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
Sara H.

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card
Thank you for joining in at Digi Choosday Challenge
Susan xx

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021