Saturday, December 7

Candy Cane Candle Holders

Click here for the Child's Play Blog Hop.

Here are a couple of Christmas Candle Holders I painted.
They are the perfect size for those battery-operated tealights!


Challenges:
~Love To Create-holiday gift
~Make My Monday-Christmas foliage
~Through the Purple Haze-Christmas
~Party Time Tuesdays-Christmas
~Try It On Tuesday-handmade gift
~Divas By Design-feeling festive
~Sisterhood of Crafters-handmade
~C.R.A.F.T.-Christmas
~Creative Fingers-anything goes
~Suzy Bee's Bloomin'-recycle

These were 2 little jars that my hubby's mom used to own. He has kept them for years and this year he entrusted them to me to create something with. I decided to go with something Christmas-y. I had them lit last night and they were beautiful.

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

12 comments:

Monica taylor said...

These came out wonderfully. Thanks for sharing over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge. Monica (DT)

Unknown said...

Perfect, ideal for Christmas, thank you for sharing them with us over at Suzy bee's Bloomin Challenge, hope you will join us again next week..
Hugs
Suzy B
XX

Sue B said...

Ooh these are gorgeous Deanne… you have decorated them so beautifully… I bet they look very pretty when lit! :-)
Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design for our Festive Challenge this week!
Hugs Sue B xx

Trimgym said...

Gorgeous candle holders, thank you for joining us this week. Don't forget our DT Call, it would be great to see you there.

Jo and the CRAFT Team

butterfly dream cards said...

What a wonderful project.

fiona DT
TTPH

Darlene said...

WOW what a beautiful job you did on these candle holders! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘HANDMADE’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Ashley said...

LOVE these candle holders! You did an AWESOME job painting them! Thanks for joining us at TTPH!

~Ashley
TTPH DT

zandra said...

What a great keepsake! Love the candies, great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
Hugz, Z

Rossella said...

These are wonderful, thank you for sharing with us at Make My Monday
Rosie x

Anonymous said...

Such a great project! Would make a gorgeous gift! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

Mei
LTC DT
Anyone for Anya DT
Stampavie and More

Hazel said...

I love these - super idea - thanks for sharing this for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 6: recycle - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

Fliss said...

These are lovely too and such a fab idea. Thanks for joining in again at MMM.
Fliss x

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021