Friday, November 8

Cute Scarecrow

I honestly don't think that this little guy is going to be able to do his job because he is soooo darn cute! The crows are gonna LOVE him!!! There's one visiting with him already!

Happy Harvest!

 Scarecrow is available at IMAGINE THAT! (and it comes with a free set of sentiments. I've used one of the sentiments) I've used the pre-colored image because the colors are awesome!

Challenges:
~2 Creative Chicks-Thanksgiving
~Just Inspirational-Autumn colors
~My Mum's Craft Shop-Autumn colors
~Robyn's Fetish-Thanksgiving
~Eureka-leaves
~Everybody Art-Autumn
~Shopping Our Stash-thanks ( I used VERY old Chatterbox patterned paper)

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

5 comments:

Nana said...

Too cute. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Laurence said...

Great card thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish challenge.
Laurence dt

Migdalia said...

TOTALLY cute! Awesome job!
Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Heather said...

An adorable card, a lovely design and great layering. Your 'happy' scarecrow is so cute - great glittering!!

Thanks so much for joining Everybody Art Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Fiona said...

great card, love the image...that scarecrow looks very jolly!!

Thanks for joining us at My Mum's Craft Shop.
Fi
x

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021