Friday, October 25

Yummy Candy Corn Jar

This is my last GDT project for ALL THAT STICKLES this month. It's been fun because I ABSOLUTELY LOVE STICKLES!!!!

...and I LOVE Candy Corn!!!
I bought a HUGE container of them, and I didn't like the old plastic container, so I decided to decorate a jar for them! Easy peasy! Just a strip of paper around the jar, and some little embellies on it, as well as something on the jar lid, and I had a sweet jar for my Candy Corn!
Of course, I HAD to add Stickles!!! Some Orange Peel and Lavender and my jar is all sparkly!
Yay!



Challenges:
~Crafty Calendar-Halloween
~Stamp N Create-Halloween
~Dream Valley-Halloween
~Eureka-Halloween colors
~Scrap Creations-Halloween
~Shopping Our Stash-Halloween
~Try It On Tuesday-Halloween

That jar is only HALF full now, by the way!!! Hehe!!!
 
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

14 comments:

butterfly dream cards said...

Great idea.....super....

fiona DT
TTPH

the barefoot warrior said...

Deanne! You are so darn talented! I love this! So cute!

Nicola Crowe said...

Great project thanks for joining in at TTPH
Nicola DT

Unknown said...

Love this!!

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

Ashley said...

I LOVE candy corn, and I LOVE what you added to this jar! Great job! Thanks for joining us at TTPH!

~Ashley
TTPH DT

Crafting Vicky said...

That's really a fabulous creation!!! Love how you have decorated it!!!

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week. Hope to see you again next week DT Crafting Vicky I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 450 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/10/giveaway-celebration-for-450-followers.html

Meggymay said...

A super Treat jar for Halloween. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

karalschuknecht said...

This is gorgeous Deanne.

Lucy said...

Brilliant decoration! I love how a little thought and creativity can make something ordinary look extraordinary. We don't have Candy Corn in the UK so I've no idea what it tastes like but they look good.

Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.

Lucy DT x

Jessi Fogan said...

It's only about 530 AM - is that too early for eating candy corn? Because suddenly I'm craving it :) Thanks so much for coming to play at Shopping our Stash this week :)

Sharon said...

This is a fabulous Halloween project and thank you so much for sharing this with us at Dream valley Challenges.
Hugs Sharon. x

Nellies Handmade Cards

Beverley said...

Gorgeous project. Thanks for joining in our "Halloween" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
Hugs
Bev x

Valerie-Jael said...

A sweet project! Thanks for playing along at TIOT. Valerie

My name is Cindy said...

Oh this is just delightful, a great little project - haven't had any candy corn in years!! Thank you for joining us at TioT, Cindy

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021