Wednesday, October 9

Halloween Candle Holder

This is a little jar I painted just in time for Halloween! It will be so cute with a tealight in it!


 Challenges:
~A Creative Romance-winged creature (bat)
~Crazy 4 Challenges-Halloween
~Hiding in my Craft Room-Halloween colors
~2 Creative Chicks-Halloween
~Crafty Calendar-Halloween
~Emergency Crafters-Halloween
~V's Sweet Ideas-Halloween
~City Crafter-Halloween
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

6 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Amazing, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Migdalia said...

Totally cute!
Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Rhonda Emery said...

wow love it thank you for joining our challenge at dtc. hugs

Nana said...

Fantastic and very cute. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Mrs Beez said...

Coming to you via CCCB. This is absolutely adorable, love it.

Jenscrapstoo said...

Great project!! Lovely card, great image and use of colour!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021