Wednesday, October 16

Candy Time!!!

The challenge this time around at LOLLIPOP LADIES is {jubes, with the twist of vintage}
Here's my card. I went with dotted paper and added Stickles to them to make them look like the candy Yummy!!


 Challenges:
~Milk Coffee-spots and dots
~2 Sisters-anything goes
~Inkspirational-anything goes
~Craftyhazelnut Christmas-anything Christmas
~Just For Fun-buttons and bows
~Challenges 4 Everybody-anything goes
~Dream Valley-buttons
~Artistic Inspirations-anything goes
~Whoopsi Daisy-spots and dots
~Creative Card Crew-stars

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

9 comments:

Hazel said...

Another lovely entry for CHNC challenge extra for October x

Denise Goeldner said...

Such a lovely vintage card, love the dies and glitter hugs xx

julie1 said...

beautiful, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again and good luck ... Julie xxx

Yvonne Garner said...

Wow" love this, especially the star. Great design work. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

Nonni said...

Cute card, I love the Stickles! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges!

Anonymous said...

Love the papers you used Deanne!! Your cards always rock!

Mei
LTC DT
CCC DT
CCH DT
Anyone for Anya DT

Anonymous said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Just For Fun, Good luck with your entry, DT Mandz xox

Jan said...

Great card thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Weekly Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021