Sunday, October 6

All about the Orange!

 The challenge at PILE IT ON this week is {favorite color as your main color}. Mine's ORANGE!!
We are sponsored this week by Freckled Fawn who generously supplied us with embellishments.Unfortunately mine was late arriving (by one day) so I will be using my lovely goodies the next time they sponsor us!! Yay!!

Challenges:
 ~Crafty Creations-winged things
~Frilly and Funkie-Autumn colors
~Paper Pretties-purple,orange and green
~Penny's Paper-Crafty-anything goes
~4 Crafty Chicks-Fall colors
~Crafty Ribbons-anything goes
~My Heart Pieces-Halloween
 ~Fairytale-bats
~A Creative Romance-winged creature

Have a super-de-duper Sunday!!

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

10 comments:

Bianca said...

What a perfect card dear Deanne! The image is fun and you have colored ist perfectly! Thank you for joining us again at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Love the orange color Deanne! You've made such a neat Halloween creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creation!
Tracey F., DT Crafty Creations Challenges

Gretha said...

This is a wonderful card
Thanks for joining the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
x Gretha

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our fall challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Leanne DT!
4CC

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

Teresa said...

This is a great card Deanne, thank you for joining us at A Creative Romance Fairytale/ Winged Things challenge.
DT Teresa

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Congratulations on winning the challenge on Creative Fingers. We hope to see you again next time.

Jenny Marples said...

Hi Deanne. This is such a striking card and I am so pleased you decided to join us at Frilly and Funkie. Unfortunately as I can't see any leaves on your project, required for our challenge, I won't be able to include you in the prize draw this time. Jenny x

Deanne Saunders said...

Ah phooey, sorry Jenny. I think I did have one other entry and it had leaves! I'm sorry about that.

Cindy said...

Very 'vampy'! Love it! Thanks for playing at My Heart Pieces!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021