Wednesday, August 7

Stars and Sparkles

 Oh, this is exciting news!!! I'm a Lollipop Lady!!! Yup! I'm on the design team of LOLLIPOP LADIES.
I love the idea of this challenge blog-let candy, yeah, I said CANDY be your inspiration!!!!
This time around it's Star Candy.

There's always an added fun twist to the challenge and this one is SPARKLE!
Add some sparkle to your creation. Your creation can be ANYTHING as long as it fits the challenge!

So, here's my creation.
 See that cute star pin. Doesn't it look JUST like one of the candy? Almost good enough to eat, but totally NOT recommended! The pin part might pain a little!!! The sparkle is added with, of course, Stickles!!! Yes!!! I made the butterfly wings glittery and the flowers at the bottom of the card are sparkly too.

 Start Every Day With a Smile
 Challenges:
~All That Stitckles-any Stickles
~Path of Positivity-optimism (Starting your day with a smile is a great way to be optimistic, isn't it!!! You'll have a better outlook on life right from the get-go!)
~Glitter N Sparkle-add some red (bow)
~Card Mania-summer blooms
~Crafty Boots-diecuts (butterfly)
~Get Inky-ribbon
~Paper Girls-glitter
~Flutter By Wednesday-anything with wings
~Nutcrafters-butterflies and bows
~Whimsical Delights-bug or animal

Now, head on over to Lollipop Ladies challenge blog and plan to play along!!! It's fun!!!

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

16 comments:

Danni said...

So very pretty!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Karen Schroeder said...

Pretty card! Love how you combine the elements of your card! Thanks for joining us at All That Stickles!

Cathie w said...

I simply love this card and everything about it
Thanks for playing along with us over on the ALL THAT STICKLES linky party

Cathie ~DT

Susan Hogan said...

Welcome - I have admired your work for quite a while now. This card is why! A great take on our current challenge.

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab card, the butterfly is lovely. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

jane stillman said...

a gorgeous creation, thank you for joining us over at Glitter n Sparkle, good luck

Erica Bass said...

Beautiful! Love how you made the butterfly shimmer with stickles! Thanks for joining in at The Paper Girls Challenge!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card,thank you for joining us at Card Mania!

Zella said...

WOW - another DT? You're one busy lady! :) Congrats!!!!

Jessica Pascarella said...

What a fun project! Lovely work! Thanks for playing along with the Get, Inky! Challenge! Jessi DT

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous creation and that sentiment is wonderful. This is so perfect for our OPTIMISM theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
Optimistic Hugs
Desíre
{Path of Positivity DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Debbie said...

Really pretty card.Thanks for joining in with us over at Nutcrafters.Hugs Debbie x

Donna Ellis said...

Great way of using the "star candy" in your butterfly creation, Deanne! And yes, I enjoy starting every day with a smile. I have already lived beyond what the doctors said, so every day is a miracle. hugs, de

kReN said...

What a lovely card! Thank you for sharing!

kReN @
http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Path of Positivity said...

Beautiful card and beautiful concept Deanne. I really love all the different elements you have on your card (especially that cool wood look), and you are absolutely right--starting your day with a smile is definitely optimistic as it sets the tone for your entire day.

Thanks so much for entering challenge #5 over at the Path of Positivity. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get here, the virus I've been battling for almost three weeks now has certainly cut into my time available for commenting. I'm just glad you had the opportunity to enter and don't forget to come back and check to see if you are part of our latest top seven which will be posted on Monday evening.

I hope that you continue to wake each day with a smile on your face regardless of the curve balls life may throw you!

Lisa D.

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a great sentiment - start each day with a smile! Sometimes it is hard, but it is important. Great card, definitely made me smile - well I'll go to bed with a smile! TFS

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021