Thursday, August 29

Just Takin' It Easy!

 The challenge this week at SCRAP IT WITH A SONG is {Sunshine Reggae}. I used a line from the song...

Take It Easy

 These pics were taken during our honeymoon in Cuba!! Of course, when you're in a place like that, you LOVE taking it easy!! And, being in Cuba, you HAVE to try a Cuban cigar!!! Hehe!!
(actually I wasn't even smoking it, it was a staged pic!!!)
Challenges:
~1 2 3 Get Scrappy-tic-tac-toe (red, free, Thickers)
~Make My Monday-anything but a card
~Use It Tuesday-trending -Washi Tape (hoarded supplies are the brads. I have a small collection that I don't have organized that I pull out to use from time to time)

Hope you have a terrific Thursday!

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

9 comments:

Pat said...

This is fantastic!! Thanks for joining us @ 123 Get Scrappy.

Anonymous said...

What a FUN page! So glad you joined in over at 123 Get Scrappy!!!!

bel said...

That red pops doesn't it!
Thanks for playing at 123 get scrappy

Lynne said...

Awesome layout!Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!!!

Majo said...

So beautiful! Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!

Raechelle Bellus said...

a very fun page! Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!

Elina Stromberg said...

Fun pictures and such a happy layout! Thanks for playing at 123 Get Scrappy!

Becky said...

Fun layout! The washi and brads look great. Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday!

Valentina said...

NICE AND FUN! LOVE THESE PICTURES!
thanks for sharing at Use it Tuesday!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021