Wednesday, June 26

From Google to Bloglovin'!

Hey everyone! I hope you’re all having a great day! Boy, it isn't very nice here! We're getting rain and I can also hear big claps of thunder!
Just wanted to give EVERYONE a heads up on BLOGLOVIN'.

If you use Google Reader to follow blogs, I recommend switching to Bloglovin’.

I have no clue why Google Reader is soon to be gone. But, I have made the transition to Bloglovin’.
 I don't know what I'd do without a system like that! I'd NEVER be able to remember all the blogs I visit! It was actually super simple and literally took about 3-5 minutes.
You just create a Bloglovin’ account and in the process it asks if you want to import the blogs you read on Google Reader to your new Bloglovin’ account.  Click the button to import and, voila, you're done!

The Bloglovin' page looks similar to Google Reader and not hard to get used to.

And if you prefer to read your favorite blogs on your phone or iPad, here is the Bloglovin’ app!
How cool!
Thanks so much for being a follower at Google, now it's time to follow me on Bloglovin' HERE!

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021