Sunday, April 14

Please Don't Take My Sunshine Away

And I didn't stop with my Guest Designer stint at QUIRKY CRAFTS with just one card! I made 2! Here's my second one for {wings and clouds} challenge!
I've used a cute digi by one of the sponsors, Bugaboo.

Bring on the Sunshine


Sentiment by Create with TLC
Challenges:
~Papertake Weekly-BINGO (glitter,free,gem)
~In the Pink-fly away in pink
~Moving Along with the Times-inspired by a song (You Are My Sunshine)
~Crafts 4 Eternity-wings
~Pattie's Creations-make it sparkle
~My Time to Craft-up in the sky
~Challenges 4 Everybody-anything goes
~One Stitch at a Time-bright colors
~That Craft Place-for a child
~Crafty Creations-no squares

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

13 comments:

Jackiekg said...

Lovely fun card - love the
colouring and very cute image.
Thank you for joining us at
Pattie's Creations Challenge.

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Well, you just can't help but smile at that great image, lovely bright colours too. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Jennie x

Margaret said...

Adorable image. Love the colors and your layout.

Hazel said...

A really fun card with super bright colours. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Jill said...

gorgeous creation hun thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Christine L said...

Fabulous, fun card... Love that little angel!!

Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time.. hope to see you again soon with another fabbie pink creation!

Christine x

Lisa Jane said...

Fabulous card - Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Rachel said...

Fab card, love the colours.
Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft this week, Wedgie xxx

michele said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Sandra DeFalco said...

Cute!
Thanks for playing in our 'Make It Sparkle' Challenge #65!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

Tracy said...

This is great, love the image !

Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place for our challenge x

Pattie G said...

This is perfect for our current challenge at Pattie’s Creations. Thanks for joining us!
Hugs
Pattie ♥
Artist
at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

Unknown said...

Such a cute, fun card, good luck with the challenge hugs Vickie challenges 4 everybody dt xx

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021