Sunday, March 10

Happy Sundae!

The challenge this week at PILE IT ON is {oh yummy}. Show us the delicious side of life!
The sponsor is Doodle Pantry and I used one of their digis.

Enjoy Your Day

Based on my Card Sketch #20 (A Few Sketches 4 U)
Challenges:
~Digital Tuesday-buttons and bling (glitter)
~Word Art Wednesday-anything inspiring/uplifting
~Dare to be Sassy-recycle something
~Sweet N Sassy-recycled item
~Wags N Whiskers-something recycled
(the pink elastic came from a package of something I got for Valentine's Day)
 ~Shelly's Images -Choose 3 numbers (2-ribbon/trim/twine, 7-glitter, 8-button)
~Fairies-celebrate
~Joyful Stamper-inspire me Fridays

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

9 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is most certainly YUMMY, and it's also bright and cheerful. Great take on the sketch and combining all your challenges. Your blog background even matches this sweet card! Thanks for stoppinbg by to share this adoraqble card in our challenge this week.
Blessings to you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Ann said...

Fun image and layout. Thanks for joining us this week at WAW.

Darlene said...

Well Deanne I must say ... my first thought when I saw this creation was "OH YUMMY!" (truly!). Great job!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

buggin2stamp said...

What a yummy card. Love the glittery orange. Thanks for joining us at the SNS Digi Challenge blog this week.
Melissa

Jasmine said...

What a super fun card! I love all the bright colors, and even the way you photographed it. Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!

Marlene Atkinson said...

Love this Deanne,love the colours. Thanks for sharing at the Fairies Challenge. Marlene DT

Indy's Designs said...

What a delightful treat! Love the sparkly lemon! Thanks for sharing at SNSDC!
Debbie

Crafting Vicky said...

Wow this looks really fabulous!!! I want one ;)

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Faieries challenges. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

Min said...

I just love this card - YUMMO!!
Thanks so much for playin' along with us for the Shelly's Images Roll ‘Em Challenge.
We hope you'll join us again for another FUN Challenge! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021