Friday, March 1

Floating By to say...

The challenge at QKR STAMPEDE this week is {3 of something}. Well, my image has 3 balloons! The image is called Floating Away. And there are 3 light blue brads at the bottom of the card, You can barely see them as the blend in with the colors of the paper.

Happy Birthday

Challenges:
~Here Come the Boys-lots of layers
 
~Digi Darla-masculine
~Eclectic Ellapu-masculine
~Anything Goes-for a man
~Deep Ocean-for a boy
~Digital Tuesday-birthday
~Party Time Tuesdays-anything goes

Is March coming in like a lamb or a lion in your area? I don't know what it's like here! It's mild here but last night we had a wicked ice storm. About an inch of ice on EVERYTHING! It's melting off the house and the wires and lines, and the dog is scared to death! She's hiding under my desk! She doesn't like the noise it makes when it falls...

Oh, and is anyone else being inundated with SPAM comments?? Oh my, I'm at my wits end deleting them! I get 20 something comments every time I check blogger and MOST of them are from Anonymous posting big long spam comments! I'm sick and tired of it! GO AWAY ANONYMOUS!!!! GET LOST!

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

7 comments:

xxcalamityxx said...

This is lovely, thank you so much for sharing with us at FCCB for our very manly challenge xhugsx Nikki

Laurian said...

This is so cute Deanne, love the image and your design!

Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu and I hope we see you again soon!

Hugs

Laurian

alethea said...

What a fabulous card!! I love this image!! Thanks for sharing with us at CYP for our Banners challenge!! HUgsxx

MommyScraps said...

Love this lil guy lol!:) Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week!
-Adina

sgc said...

Cute card! Thanks for playing in the Critter Sketch Challenge.

Naomi said...

such a cute card Deanne. I love the little elephant.
thanks for joining us @ Digital Tuesday this week :)

Eulalia said...

The elephant is a funny animal and it's very nice on this card.
Thank you to share it with us on Deep Ocean Challenge.
xoxoxo Eulalia

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021