Monday, February 11

Hey There, Boy!

You Rock!

Bailey Rocks Digi by Hambo Stamps
Challenges:
~Hambo Hoedown-use metal (brads)
~Crafty Creations-black,white and one other (grey)
 ~Brown Sugar-anything goes
~Basic Grey-your favorite (coloring medium is COPICS!)
(I think the BG paper is Black Tie 6x6 but I'm not sure but it IS BG!)
~Robyn's Fetish-paper piecing (his leather jacket)
~Artistic Inspirations-anything goes
~Forever Friends-anything goes

Hope you all had a wonderful Monday!
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

8 comments:

Qie said...

So cute and fun card.. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar.

Isha Gupta said...

Great card Deanne. The torn edges give a nice effect and I like how you used Metal on your card. Thanks for playing along with us at the Hambo Hoedown challenge.

Heather said...

A stunning Deanne, I love your black card with the torn paper and the sweet fun image - great colouring!!

Thanks so much to joining us at Basic Grey challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

Wendy said...

Oh my...this card is so cute. Thank you for joining the challenge at ARtistic Inspirations this week~Wendy, DT

Creations by Shirl said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge.

Creations by Shirl said...

Too cute! Thanks for playing along with us this time at Forever Friends Challenge.

Crea-Sandra said...

Gorgeous card Deanne, love the image and paperpiecing!
Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish!
Hugs xx Sandra

Moshie said...

I love this card! It is a great guy creation! Thanks so much for joining us at Forever Friends.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021