Friday, February 1

Check YES or NO!

 ...Cause This is How Love Goes!

Does this remind you of a George Strait song??

The challenge this week at QKR STAMPEDE is {love is in the air}.
I used an adorable digi called LOVE NOTE.


I Love You
Do You Love Me?

Challenges:
~Stamptacular Sunday-spots and stripes
~"ABC" Challenges-Valentines
~Make My Monday-for a boy
~Aud Sentiment-adult Valentines
~Use Your Stuff-coloring (using Copic Markers)
~Tuesday Alchemy-anything goes
~Twisted Tuesday-anything goes
~By Lori Designs-hearts
 ~More Than Favors-Valentines

Have a fantastic Friday and wonderful weekend!

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

14 comments:

jimlynn said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!
Lynn

Winnie said...

What a cute card, the image is gorgeous, lovely coloring, thank you for joining our challenge at stamptacular Sunday this week

Hugs Winnie DT

Rosie Gustafson said...

Love your card too cut. I just think your image is darling. Tank you for joining us at ABC Challenges this week. Xx Rosie

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Hey Deanne,
I'm on the GDT this month over at QKR and wanted to take a closer look at what my "teammates" for the month came up with. Such a sweet little image. I also really like the strips of paper (or are those ribbon) hanging down behind. Great card.

Lisa D.

Tracie said...

What a cute card. Made me smile. Thanks for playing with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

Helen said...

This is so sweet. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.

Hugs Helen xx

Unknown said...

That little guy is SO cute. Awesome job colouring him and I like the little bit of stitching you added. Thanks for joining us on the Use Your Stuff blog :)

Leslie said...

Thanks so much for playing with us in the Aud Sentiments Adult Valentine Challenge with this awesome entry!
Hugs,
Leslie, DT
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

how sweet is this! that little mouse is adorable and so is the sentiment! thanks for linking up with us at Aud Sentiments!

Melina said...

too cute! Thanks for playing at Twisted Tuesdays :)

Gale said...

Soooooo cute!! Your little image made me smile. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Just love that adorable image and brilliant sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at BLD!

Pia S said...

This is one of the sweetest Valentines cards! Look at that cute face! Love how you've made the colorful background of strips of different papers!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021