Tuesday, November 13

Post-It Note Pad. . .

Here's something else for the gift set.
 
I made a cover for a post-it note pad.
 
Challenges:
~Unstampabelles-monochromatic
~Cupcake Inspiration-photo inspiration
~Dream Valley-anything goes
 ~Dutch Dare-favorite things (I LOVE inking!!!)
 ~The Pink Elephant-punches/dies (border punch)
 ~Craft Room Challenges-punches/dies (border punch)
~Anything Goes-stitching
 
Ohhh, and I have forgotten to update you on Lexi's latest hiding places for her bone! As I'm typing this now, she is running off with her bone in her mouth looking for another hiding place!
. . . under the table right below hubby's chair!
And...in my basket where I keep my punches!
Now, Lexi, that was SILLY because I use my punches just about EVERY day!!
OK, off to find the bone again!!!! How fun!!!!!
 
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

15 comments:

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Simplicity at its effective best. Lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at the Craft Room. Suzanne xx

Tina said...

sucha cute post it set...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Rene said...

Fabulous idea...so cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!!!
Good luck,
Rene :D

Zoechaos said...

Perfectly delightful little gift set. thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

Mervi said...

Hi Deanne!
Cute little notebook, lovely to have one!
Thanks for sharing at Craft-Room Punches and Die-cuts Challenge, good luck;-))m

Jo said...

Cute little sticky note holder. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD

Merry said...

Lovely work...thanks for joining us at Unstampabelles.

Louise said...

Deanne, this is very simple and very sweet. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges, and best of luck. Louise

mags said...

A cute little post it cover. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
Mags
x

Susan Hogan said...

Cute, pink and useful - three wonderful things! Thanks for joining in the fun at Unstampabelles Mono challenge.

VanessaB said...

so very cute! thanks for joining us at cupcake inspirations :)

Indy's Designs said...

I just love the bright colors! I really need to make one of these fun Post-It covers! So FuN!
Thanks for joining us over at Cupcake Inspiration!
Debbie

HuggiesCrafts said...

So pretty. I've given these as gifts to work associates before, and they are always well received.Thanks for joining in our challenge at Unstampabelles this month.

CathyC said...

Great gift idea ;-) Thank you for joining in our Monochromatic Challenge at UnstampaBelles.

Sarah C said...

Such a cute idea and love the bright and fun color! Great job and thanks for playing at the UnstampaBelles Challenge!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021