Monday, September 10

Fall's in the Air

An Autumn Day
Challenges:
~Scrapscene-WIP Monday
~Everybody Art-vintage
~Frilly and Funkie-the great outdoors and quote
~Designs by Lisa S Blogger's Challenge-bring on fall
~Fussy and Fancy Friday-fabric

Well, it's dark and dreary outside.Leslie is supposed to hit us tonight or tomorrow with a LOT of rain and high winds! Hope everyone stays safe!!!
 
 

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

8 comments:

Patti J said...

Very pretty! I love fall, so your colors just grabbed me! Thanks for sharing your beautiful fall card with me. Hugs...

Words and Pictures said...

Great use of the fabric for the sentiment, and I love your wonderful autumnal colours. Great to have you join us at Fussy and Fancy this week!
Alison x

Céline said...

gorgeous Deanne
love how you've used the fabric
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
hugs
céline

Terry said...

Such a beautiful card for "The Great Outdoors." Love the quote you added on fabric! Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie!

Sheryl said...

Hi Deanne! What a lovely Fall card! I love your use of fabric and all of your special embellishments! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

Marjie Kemper said...

Beautiful card! Love that distressed flower. Thanks so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie!

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Gorgeous - love the way you used the fabric for the sentiment
Hugs
Debbie xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card the colours are wonderful and I love the stamping onto the fabric. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.Sue C x

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021