Monday, August 27

Take Note!

 
I'm giving this Altered Note Book to my sister.She's a music teacher.
She can keep it for herself or give it to one of her students.
 
Challenges:
~Digi Haven-vintage (using a free digi)
~Allsorts-any gift but a card
~Catered Crop-distressing
~IDIC-anything but a card
~Paper Pretties-back to school


Here's a pic of my sister and me.
 
Hubby thinks the world of her too!
 
Woohoo, Monday!!! It's all good!!!!

Oh,oh,oh! Almost forgot, don't forget to check out my Just FREEBIES 4 U blog to snag those awesome free digis out there in www .wonderland!!!



(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

11 comments:

happyscrapper said...

This is lovely. What a great gift for you sister, and I know she loves it. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish, and hope to see you back.
Hugz,
Christine

Jeannie said...

Your sister is going to love it ~ It's just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Haven.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

brenda said...

You have decorated the little notebook beautifully Deanne.

Thank you so much for joining in my 'It's a Gift' theme at Allsorts this week,

B x

Katie Skiff said...

That is cute!! Your sister will love it.

Sandy Trefger said...

This is so pretty! I love the vintage piano image and the flower! Your sister will love it I'm sure! Thanks for joining the Digi Haven Challenge!
Sandy
sandy's crafty creations

Caz said...

This is gorgeous, love the colours.
Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz and good luck.

Caz CC DT

Crea-Sandra said...

This is gorgeous, great digi find!! Love all the details!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven!
Hugs xx Sandra

Sonia said...

HI!
Gorgeous altered notes book, Great JOB! Love it!
Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. Good Luck!
-Sony LC-DT
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Such a gorgeous notebook Deanne, perfect for your musical sister! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week for our It's a Gift challenge x

Anonymous said...

I love your card. I have a soft spot for vintage. This is lovely. Thanks for joining our challenge at DigiHaven this week.
Tammy DT

Denise@DigiHaven said...

Congratulations Deanne you've made Top 3 for the Digi Haven "Days Gone By" challenge. Thank you for playing along with us, it's always so nice to see what you design using free digi images. I can't wait to see what you come up with next ♥ Denise

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021